- Broad Green and Selhurst
- Croydon Opportunity Area
- Crystal Palace and Upper Norwood
- Kenley and Old Coulsdon
- South Croydon
- South Norwood and Woodside
- Thornton Heath
What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our blog, website or app?
When ordering or registering on our site/application, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, communication address, mobile number, Contact Numbers or other details to help you with better experience. We are committed to protecting and respecting your personal information and privacy. Your privacy is of the highest importance to us, and we promise never to release your personal details to any outside company for their mailing or marketing purposes.
What do you do if the customer wants to remove his information from the system when he decides to move out?
If you are unhappy with the way in which we are processing your personal data under this notice then please contact us. You can send mail to firstname.lastname@example.org in case you want to remove or deactivate the account with a mail subjected “DEACTIVATE Ac.
When using our app, we may ask to send you notifications related to the Services and for permission to access certain data stored on your device. iOS platform – you will get a message the first time our app wants permission to access certain types of data and will let you consent (or not consent) to that request. Android devices – you will be informed of the permissions that our app seeks before you first use the app, and your use of the app constitutes your consent. To personalize user's experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested. To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests. T
- o administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- To quickly process your transactions.
- All information you provide to us is held on secure servers. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of the Sites. We recommend that you do no share it with anyone else.
- The data that we collect from you may be transferred to, and stored at, a destination outside the European Economic Area (EEA). It may also be processed by staff operating outside the EEA who work for us or for one of our suppliers. By submitting your personal data, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing.
- Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to the Sites; any transmission is at your own risk.
- Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access. We will keep your personal data for as long as is necessary for the provision and administration of the relevant services being provided.
- The Trade Professionals and third parties we engage will keep your data stored on their systems for as long as is necessary to provide the relevant services to you/us.
- All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
Do we use 'cookies'?
- Help remember and process the items in the shopping cart.
- Understand and save user's preferences for future visits.
- Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future.
- We may also use trusted third party services that track this information on our behalf. You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies.
You do this through your browser (like Internet Explorer) settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser's Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies. If you disable cookies off, some features will be disabled. It won't affect the users’ experience that makes your site experience more efficient and some of our services will not function properly. However, you can still place orders.
Third Party Disclosure We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. Third party links We do not include or offer third party products or services on our website. How does our site handle do not track signals? We honor do not track signals and do not track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place.
Does our site allow third party behavioral tracking?
It's also important to note that we do not allow third party behavioral tracking.
In order to be in line with Fair Information Practices we will take the following responsive action, should a data breach occur:
We will notify the users via email/phone Within 1 business day
We will notify the users via in site notification Within 1 business day
We also agree to the individual redress principle, which requires that individuals have a right to pursue legally enforceable rights against data collectors and processors who fail to adhere to the law. This principle requires not only those individuals have enforceable rights against data users, but also that individuals have recourse to courts or a government agency to investigate and/or prosecute noncompliance by data processors.
Are you a service provider?
Come and join the JOBOY Experts Team to offer quality service experience to our customers.