- Broad Green and Selhurst
- Croydon Opportunity Area
- Crystal Palace and Upper Norwood
- Kenley and Old Coulsdon
- South Croydon
- South Norwood and Woodside
- Thornton Heath
Joboy is the copyright brand of Serville Technologies Pvt. Ltd. Serville reserves the right to update/change the policies anytime without prior information, based on internal or external requirements. To make sure that you are aware of any changes, kindly review the policy periodically. If you do not agree to the policy, please do not use the joboy website or mobile application. Please read our policy carefully to get a clear understanding of cancellation procedures either by customer or by service provider and applicable cancellation charges.
Cancellation by Customer
- Customer is allowed to cancel/reschedule the requests anytime through Joboy platforms (Website/Mobile) or by talking to our customer care executive.
- Customer is allowed to cancel/reschedule the job request 30 minute before the scheduled job time (in case of Schedule Job) and within 10 minutes of the job request for on-time job delivery. Customer will be charged one unit price as cancellation fee or inconvenience fee in such scenarios.
- Customer will be charged one unit fee and all applicable charges if he cancels/reschedules the job request on arrival of service provider at customer premise.
- Continuous cancellations/reschedule of job request or any malicious activities may attract suspension of service by Joboy and further termination of agreement with customer.
- Customer will not be charged for cancellation if the service provider is running late by more than 30 minutes from the scheduled time. It is appreciated to consider the geographical factors such as traffic conditions, accessibility and climate conditions before cancelling the request.
- Due to any unforeseen circumstances or internal reasons, Joboy reserves the right to cancel any job request at any point of time with communication to customer, and will not be liable to anyone for the same.
- Customer is not allowed to cancel/reschedule more than three job requests a day.He/she may be suspended from service for any such activities.
Cancellation by Service Provider
As per Joboy Policy, Job cancellation is deny of service by service provider after accepting the job request initiated by customer through Joboy platform. Service provider is agreed to accept the Joboy terms and conditions clauses of agreement during the on-boarding process. Any violation to the agreement may attract penalty or suspension of service and further termination of agreement.
- Service Provider is allowed to cancel maximum 3 requests a day. More than 3 cancellations may attract penalty for inconvenience to customer as per the agreement with Joboy.
- Service Provider is allowed to cancel a job before two hours from the scheduled time for scheduled job request, job cancellation is not permitted for on-time job request.
- Cancellation of job requests or any misbehavior to customers may attract reduction in ratings and penalties. These activities may force termination of agreement with service provider.
- Service provider needs to provide the reason for cancelling job while reverting to Joboy. These reasons will be saved in service provider’s record for performance analysis.
- Service provider is allowed cancel the job on reschedule of job request by customer, rules applicable as per Joboy agreement.
Customer is permitted to claim refund from Joboy for:
- False Service
- Incomplete job
- Misbehavior from service provider
Customer can send a mail to email@example.com within 5 days from the day of job delivery with subject line “Job Reference #-Complaint Category”. Joboy team will register the complaint and share the complaint number within 24 hours via mail/ text message. Customer will receive the final status of the claim within 7 working days via mail. If the refund request is approved by Joboy grievance redressal officer, refund amount will be credited to customer’s wallet within 48 hours (excluding holidays). Joboy reserves the right to approve or decline a refund request; refund claim will be processed by gathering information about job delivery from service provider. The status of the claim will be shared along with reason for approval/decline with customer via registered mail id.
Note: Refund policy is applicable only to wallet/online payments.
Why you should use Joboy?
JOBOY brings more than 75 services under one umbrella with a wide network of verified and experienced service professionals, ensuring on-time and quality service delivery.We offer transparent rates, 24x7 service delivery and a upto 60 days service warranty, keeping customer satisfaction as the baseline for each of our services. We give you the liberty to book services on the go in 30 seconds that enables you to book a service wherever you are, in a theatre, while shopping, in the metro, or in your office. Our product management and analytics team work towards bringing best experience to end users in terms of easy and fast service booking, minimum service delivery time, while ensuring your safety.
The PCI-DSS compliant JOBOY Platform provides the user with convenience to make utility bill payments, broadband and cable TV bills, school fees, local event bookings, joining hands with the payment digitalization attempts of our nation. JOBOY currently offers multiple payment options for services and shopping, such as Paytm Wallet, Citrus Wallet, Credit/Debit Card, Net-banking, Unified Payment Interface (UPI) and Cash on Delivery.
Our integrated online store provides homemade products, customised clothings from branded boutiques, and genuine leather products, and much more. It is a unique attempt to promote locally available brands to reach more customers via the JOBOY platform.
With our in-house delivery service JOBOY Express Delivery, all our merchants can deliver online orders to customers on the same day and get more business within their city, or in other cities where JOBOY offers services.
JOBOY Express Delivery
JOBOY’s in-house delivery framework is designed to ensure on-time pickup and delivery on the JOBOY platform. Services such as on-demand pickup and delivery within city limits, documents and cheque collection, cake delivery, bouquet delivery, and doorstep laundry and drycleaning services, help customers avoid unnecessary trips in city traffic, and leave the transit effort to JOBOY. Our 24x7 delivery team delights customers with midnight cake/bouquet delivery for their precious occasions, which is quiet unusual in cities like Kochi, Thrissur and Thiruvanathpuram.
The service has been designed to provide convenient pickup and delivery options to the working population, so that they can book service as per their work schedule, while saving their time for their other priorities
Are you a service provider?
Come and join the JOBOY Experts Team to offer quality service experience to our customers.